Sunday, June 24, 2012

Arthritis Testimonial

"I had been dealing with arthritis pain in my left middle finger for over a year and half.  The base of my finger was so swollen and painful, I couldn't wear my wedding ring (even though it was on the next finger over).  As a piano teacher, I had been avoiding the use of my middle finger to the extremes.  I stopped playing certain pieces of music and couldn't snap my fingers with my left hand.  I had been doing everything in my power to avoid taking prescription medications.  I didn't think reflexology was going to do the trick.  To be honest, I was skeptical that anything done to my feet would have an effect on my hands.  I was pleasantly surprised.  After my first reflexology session I had a visible reduction in swelling, allowing me to wear my wedding ring, and the pain was manageable without medication.  After the second session, I could snap my fingers for the first time since showing symptoms.  Now, after 5 sessions, I can play pieces of music I haven't touched in ages.  I have truly seen better results than I had imagined!  I am able to manage my pain without the side effects of immuno-suppressants or pain pills.  Thanks MaryAnn! Reflexology is definitely going to be a regular part of my health management program."   ~Amy, Leavenworth KS

***Foot Note: Individual results may vary.  Best results are seen after 3-5 sessions. When you purchase my 5 session series you will receive 20% off. If you have any questions, or if you would like to set up an appointment, please email me at SereneSoleReflexology@gmail.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment