Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Testimonials from my clients

 
"You've made such a difference in the way I feel." ~M, Leavenworth KS
 
"I went in for a foot massage, and it felt great while they were doing it, but I didn't find any relief afterward. When I leave our sessions I find relief."
 
"Thanks for the reflexology session this weekend. I had hoped for some relief from my neck pain (mission accomplished), but had the happy surprise of relief from sinus pressure and congestion, too! Thanks for everything!" ~A.H., Leavenworth KS

"You probably hear this all the time, but I feel so much better!  I can't pinpoint what the difference is exactly, I just feel better overall.  More balanced.  Especially emotionally."

"I slept through the night without any (sleeping) medication for the first time in I don't know how long! Thank you, MaryAnn!" ~Julie

"I have found significant relief for my restless leg syndrome."

"I started out as a skeptic, as I'm sure most people do. MaryAnn was so good at explaining reflexology in layman's terms and making sure I was comfortable. She is very good at reminding you to communicate your needs throughout the session. It would be easy for her to quietly complete a generic reflexology session, but she is always sure to address your personal needs, and concentrates on those areas that need extra attention. Her goal is to help you feel better! I walked in with back and neck pain, sinusitis and a mild case of carpal tunnel. A few hours after a session with MaryAnn I could already feel a difference. I had more energy, I wasn't as achy, and my hand didn't hurt at all! I will definitely be seeing MaryAnn again, and make reflexology a part of my wellness routine." ~Suzie, Leavenworth KS

"At first I was a little unsure about the practice of reflexology. I had never heard of it before but thought I would give it a try. After the first session, I started to notice my headaches lessen and my allergies lighten. After a few more sessions I noticed that I had more energy during the day and was able to focus better. MaryAnn is very gentle and patient. I will definitely come back again!"
 ~ Melanie. Leavenworth KS 

"MaryAnn did an amazing job!! She made me feel relaxed and hit some great spots. I went in with a headache and within minutes it was gone!  Usually my headaches last for HOURS! I can't wait to see her again." 
 ~Susi, Leavenworth KS

"After I felt different sensations in different areas, MaryAnn told me what body part it was targeting and it all made perfect sense based on whats been going on with me lately. Amazingly accurate! I definitely became a believer after my session. MaryAnn is also very easy to be around which is a huge plus when someone is touching you!" ~Faith, Leavenworth KS 

"MaryAnn is genuinely concerned and cares about her clients. She takes all of our frustrations and struggles into consideration while working on us. She knew I had a job where I had to run around on my feet all night so she concentrated on making my feet feel less strained; she worked out some of the other kinks in my other pressure points. She made sure that before I left I felt better and gave me specific instructions on how to help find relief in the future. I would recommend MaryAnn to everyone! " ~Brandi, Leavenworth KS

"I had been dealing with arthritis pain in my left middle finger for over a year and half.  The base of my finger was so swollen and painful, I couldn't wear my wedding ring (even though it was on the next finger over).  As a piano teacher, I had been avoiding the use of my middle finger to the extremes.  I stopped playing certain pieces of music and couldn't snap my fingers with my left hand.  I had been doing everything in my power to avoid taking prescription medications.  I didn't think reflexology was going to do the trick.  To be honest, I was skeptical that anything done to my feet would have an effect on my hands.  I was pleasantly surprised.  After my first reflexology session, I had a visible reduction in swelling and a the pain was manageable without medication.  After the second session, I could snap my fingers for the first time since showing symptoms.  Now, after 5 sessions, I can play pieces of music I haven't touched in ages.  I have truly seen better results than I had imagined!  I am able to manage my pain without the side effects of immuno-suppressants or pain pills.  Thanks MaryAnn! Reflexology is definitely going to be a regular part of my health management program." ~Amy, Leavenworth KS


"[My Husband] said that it's amazing what a difference he felt after his appointment with you and that his neck has not hurt since!! (You saved us a big hospital bill as he had an appointment to get occipital nerve blockage) that he is no longer getting, thanks to you!!! " ~Nery, Leavenworth KS

"This is the first time I haven't gone PAST my due date. I'm sure it's because of reflexology!  Thank you!" S.S. Leavenworth KS

***To leave your own testimonial for Serene Sole Reflexology, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment