Monday, August 13, 2012

Unexpected Reactions to Reflexology


My clients have reported many benefits resulting from reflexology including a decrease in headaches/migraines, reduced PMS symptoms, the elimination of restless leg syndrome, and reduced pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, just to name a few.  Of course, each of these clients came in hoping to find relief from these specific ailments. But are there other pleasant side effects? Of course!

During a private session I treat the whole person, not just the one or two symptoms currently being manifested.  As a result, my clients often experience multiple benefits. 

Here are a few of the unexpected benefits reported by my clients:

*Best nights sleep of their lives, resulting in more energy throughout the day.  "I slept through the night without any (sleeping) medication for the first time in I don't know how long!"
*Increased awareness of all body parts. "I feel so alive!"
*Improved posture.   "I know this sounds strange, but I feel more aware of my posture.  I feel taller!"
*Triggering of normal body functions. (Regulation of menstrual cycle, increased libido, increased focus etc.)
*More vivid dreams.
*Reduction of stress and tension.  One client said he didn't realize how tense he was until after our session when he was finally relaxed!
*Improved bowel and bladder function.  It is not uncommon for a client to ask to use the restroom after a session.
*More positive attitude and outlook on life. 
*Overall sense of well being.
*Weight loss.  One client lost 3 lbs the week following her first session as her body flushed itself of toxins. Wow!



Was reflexology what you thought it would be?  Please feel free to share your experience either in the comments section below or by clicking HERE.

To read more testimonials from my clients, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment